My Party Details Help Page
On the My Party Details
page - we will ask you a few questions about your party. This page will help you answer these questions and ensure we recommend the best party venues and function rooms Brisbane
have - that best match your party requirements.NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING?
One of the most important questions is the number of people attending your party / function. Although this number can be an estimate it is important as it is the most important question that we will use to recommend Brisbane function rooms
for your party. Don't worry if you have a low number of people as we have dozens of party venues so we have plenty of function rooms in Brisbane
that are suitable for a small group. We also have heaps of Brisbane function rooms that can cater for very large parties as well. The last thing you want is for a small group in a large function room or a large group packed into a small function room!
We say on the party details page that leaving a blank budget is cool. And although this is correct, if you do have an idea on how much you are happy to spend on room hire, finger food and a bar tab then this will give us a better chance of matching Brisbane function rooms to your estimated budget. Don't worry if you think you have a low budget as we will still have plenty of great value party venues and function rooms in Brisbane
to suit your budget. Also, please feel free to let us know that you have a high budget as we will then be able to email you a more complete range of "premium" Brisbane function rooms, party venues, and function centres. If you do not have a budget then that is cool as we will send you a range of function rooms in Brisbane to suit any budget.
I want to leave my party details on the My Party Details
page now!PARTY OCCASION?:
This might seem like a simple question however a lot of people do not let us know what the occasion is and this makes it more difficult for us to recommend the most suitable function rooms in Brisbane
for your party. For example the Christmas party venues
that we recommend are quite often very different from the type of function rooms that may be suitable for a 21st birthday party or even an engagement party
. Also, some venues specialise in 21st birthday
parties so it makes sense for us to recommend those venues for a 21st birthday party
. Of course, not every venue is suitable for a wedding reception
! If you are having an 18th birthday party you must let us know because very few venues allow for 18th birthday parties so you do not want to get your hopes up on a potential venue only to find out that they do not allow 18th birthday parties.
PREFERRED STYLE OF FUNCTION ROOM?:
We have sorted our hundreds of venues into 6 main categories:
- Function Room
- Lounge - Classy
- Club (eg Leagues Club, Bowls Club, RSL Club etc.)
It is important that you select the photo's of the venues / function rooms in Brisbane that better represent the style of party venue that suits what you want. You can select as many or as few of these party venue styles as you like however selecting more styles will not mean that we email you more party venue recommendations, we will just send you a bigger range of styles of venues. More information can be found on our Styles of Function Rooms in Brisbane
TYPE OF PARTY SPACE?:
We have sorted our hundreds of venues into 4 main types of party space:
- Private / Exclusive Room
- This is the most common type of party space people request. Selecting this option means that you do not want any general public in your party! It also means that you are happy with a stand alone venue or a private function room in a bar / club or pub
- Private / Exclusive Room in a busy bar / club
- This option means that you want a private / exclusive room however you would prefer the private room to be in the middle / side of a busy bar or club. People that select this option are happy if their friends go in and out of their party room or their party "kick on" into the busy bar / club area or some people just like the "vibe" of having their function in a popular venue
- Sectioned off area
- This is for people who don't really need or want a private / exclusive room. These people tend to have no need for speeches, don't want to have a minimum spend or have low number so are really only having birthday drinks rather than a full on party. Some sectioned off areas can still be quite large though so if this is the type of party space you want then don't be worried if you have a lot of people!
- Happy to mingle with the general public (guest list)
- This is for people who have low numbers and really just want to guarantee entry for their friends into a pub / bar or club so they don't have to queue up at the door.
It is important that you select the type of party space that best suits what you want. You can select as many of these types of party space's that you like however selecting more types may mean that we email you some party venue's that will never be suitable for what you want. So if you want a private party venue / function room in Melbourne only select the top two buttons and if you would prefer that your private / exclusive room is not in a busy bar / club then do not select this option as well. PREFERRED LOCATIONS?:
We actually consider this question to be the least important of all to guarantee that you have a great party. We think the style and number of people are the most important to guarantee that you have a great party. However we make sure that we only send you party venues and function rooms in Brisbane that are in the locations you have selected. If you have location preferences please select only these locations. Very often people will tick every box and then say to us "I only really wanted function rooms in Fortitude Valley or function rooms in South Bank or function rooms Brisbane CBD
". If these are your preferred locations then make sure you only tick those boxes.